Tuesday, October 18, 2016

future goals/favorite athlete

This week, my group and I decided to choose the topic of “ what does your future look like, and  do you think you will become a professional athlete in the future.” During highschool, I would like to play football for the  Gloucester Fisherman.  Hopefully,  if I work hard enough,  I will get a scholarship to a college. Even if I don't want to become a football player,  I would still like to go to college to learn about a certain profession, or get certain degrees.  Maybe I would go into business or something like that.  Beyond that I'm not sure where my life will take me.


Adrian Peterson is one of my favorite NFL players. He has been through a lot, mentally, in his lifetime. At the age of 7 Adrian Peterson witnessed his brother getting run over by a drunk driver while riding on his bike. During his teens,  Adrian Peterson lived in a poor neighborhood  in Texas,  and his father was in prison. Before he was drafted,  his step brother was murdered. Furthermore,  Adrian Peterson's son, who was 2 years old at the time, got abused by his ex-wife boyfriend. The boyfriend ended up killing his two-year-old son after serious head injuries. He endured all of that,  and to this day,  he is the star running back for the Minnesota Vikings.
Image result for Adrian Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment