Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Drug Abuse

              I believe the most abused drug in this country is marijuana because I think people think they can get away with smoking it. In sports if an athlete takes a drug it is usually steroids, they take these drugs because they are performance enhancing drugs so they can play better. The most dangerous drug in my opinion is the zombie drug (bath salts) because they are a hallucinate drug and they can make you a cannibalistic. If someone is addicted to a drug they should go to rehab to get help or they could go to Gloucester police department give up their drugs and do the angel program. If a love one told me they were addicted to drugs I would help pay for their rehab but if they refused my help I would have to choice but to disconnect them from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment