Tuesday, October 18, 2016

``````````````````````````````````````Future Goals

   At this point of my life I would love to go to Essex Technical high school to work on being a chef just like my dad. Since I was a kid I loved watching him cook so I always had an interest. I would also try to be a veterinary to help animals. I also always had an interest in animals especially cats because I have always had cats as pets. Since I have a passion for soccer I would love to be a professional athlete, but I know that it is like 1 out of a million that I would ever be a professional athlete. But I would love to go to a college like Penn-state like Mr. Epple so I can't still play sports but not on a real college team.

    I would love to be a professional athlete but I don't think I could become one because there is honestly no chance for me to become one. There are so many other talented kids out there that are better than me at soccer so again it is like 1 out of a million. But if I work at it I could be one. I would go to soccer camps and training all the time to get better know. And later like when I am in high school I would play on the high school team. And later on in college I would also try to get on the team. I honestly can't see my self dedicating all that time to sports I would rather do something else like culinary or being a veterinary.

Image result for patrice bergeron
   I picked Patrice Bergeron because he is one of my NHL players. He played junior hockey with the Acadie–Bathurst Titan of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League for one full season before being selected 45th overall by the Bruins in the 2003 NHL Entry Draft. He made the immediate jump from junior to the NHL after his draft and joined the Bruins in 2003. Bergeron competes for the Canada team and has won gold medals at the 2004 World Championships2005 World Junior Championships2010 Winter Olympics, and 2014 Winter Olympics. Bergeron is a member of the Triple Gold Club after winning the Stanley Cup with Boston on June 15, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment