Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Domestic Violence - Logan Roberts

I honestly don't know anything about sports, but I do know what domestic violence is. I can't give examples, nor do I want to give examples. Domestic violence is maybe in my opinion, one of the stupidest things ever. You can go ahead and judge me our whatever, but seriously tell someone if your boyfriend/girlfriend beats you up regularly. It doesn't really matter if it's "in sports" or not, no matter what it's still really dumb. Sure there are people with strange disorders that somehow associate to them accepting getting beat up or whatever, but what about the rest, what's there excuse. I'm pretty sure this is a strong enough topic to talk about without examples anyway, because there are so many very weird factors. One excuse is "blackmailing", and first of all that person would be doing 2 crimes, maybe even more. Second, what kind of blackmail, murder, money, (and the really stupid one) releasing so & so on the internet. I'm sure no matter the outcome (except death), would be better than being with person any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment