Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Future Goals

At this point in my life I would really like to go to Essex Technical High School. Even though I have an idea of what I want to do in High School, I'm really at a loss for what to do after. I think that I probably want to travel a little after high school and then go to College after a year, just so I really know what I want to do and so I'm not rushing into things.

I would love to become a pro athlete, but I don't think I would be capable. There are so many more capable, talented kids than me that are mush better at sports. Regardless of skill, if I could play pro I would want to play basketball.

My favorite football player, Tom Brady had to overcome many obstacles to get to where he is now. He wouldn't be as well known as he is known as he is now if Drew Bledsoe hadn't gotten injured in a playoff game Brady would never have gotten a chance to play and no one would have seen how good he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment