Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My future goals :))

     When I'm older, well where do I even start. I barely know what high school I want to go to. When I grow up, I want to do something I love. I want to sing. But my mother says it's a very slim chance I can be a singer. So I want to draw, but she says that's risky as well. She says do something you love, and then tells me I should be a doctor. I don't like that. I'm planning to going to a high school that offers something that seems like a fun career that could earn me decent money. My plan, after high school is to go on a show like The Voice, and submit an application. I want to show people who I am. Or, if I find something that makes me money that I enjoy, I will look forward to doing that in the future, go to college for whatever I'm going to do, and be a singer on the sidelines. But eventually I want to go on the voice. I want people to know my name. I want people to say “Zaila is my inspiration.” I want to die remembered by thousands to millions of people.
     Could I see myself as a professional athlete? Maybe. If I was given the chance to be a professional soccer player, I would obviously say yes and join the team, but that isn't how things work. I personally believe I wouldn't make the team because of the amazing people around me. So I wouldn't want to waste my whole life trying to achieve something I can't. My favorite sports player is… nobody! Well that must have been surprising. The thing about me is I play sports but I could care less about watching them. I eventually hope to be a singer if all else fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment