Wednesday, October 26, 2016

DRUG ABUSE
This is a very serous topic this week. Almost all the people who do drugs get addicted and die. If you see our just hear drugs in your future, just remember that doing drug will effect your life forever. by far the most addictive drug is heroin. When you take Heroin first you fell really high and fell like you are on top of the world then after a few hour you fell slow and everything is now a blear. Not only is heroin addicted, but every drug is addicted. So you need to be careful.
The story you see below you is how a girl named Savannah got addicted at age just 10. this is only the beginning and if you want to see the rest you need to search or just click on it.

Savannah: A True Story of Addiction, 

True Story: Savannah

Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012
I was only ten when my drug use started. Both of my parents are active addicts, so it was my mom who got me into it. She’s always acted like a teenager, more like a friend than a mom, and she gave me pills for the first time. I was living with her back then and I started using consistently—taking a bunch of pills, smoking weed, and drinking a lot. The pills were my main thing: Percolate, Vicodin, a lot of downers. I struggled with depression and my parents’ physical and verbal abuse, so then I started abusing my self with the drugs, cutting, bulimia, anorexia, and the guys I kept bringing in and out of my life. I started acting out like your typical teenage drug addict, stealing and sneaking out at night, but it was all pointless because my mom was high all the time and didn’t even notice that my mother was high all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment