Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Musical Emotions; Anger/Rage and Sadness

Last year I was going through a really tough time. I was being called fat and ugly on social medias, and some times straight to my face. It really hurts and no one gets it. Life wasn't going my way and honestly I thought what's the point of livivng if I'm so fat and ugly. So with that being said I cut my self once or twice. Life was hard. The song that makes me mad is "beautiful" by Christina Aguilera, this song says that don't listen to what people say because you're beautiful. It makes me mad because I let those words get me down, and i did the complete opposite of what the song said to do. This song also makes me sad for that same reason. This song listening to it know gave me littlest bit of confidence that I have. Yes today I still get called names but they don't effect me as much as they used to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYEQgG4-JY

verbal-abuse-image-of-girl.jpg (300×251)

No comments:

Post a Comment