Wednesday, May 11, 2016

About 8 or 9 years ago when i was 5 or 6  i was in a situation that made me possibly the angriest i have ever been.This is because i was was watching my mother get shoved violently to the ground and robbed by a man that i did'tn even know.I saw it happen and wanted to do something but didn't i felt helpless and scared,so i went and hid in my living room.Then my grandma took me up to her and my grandpas room where i spent the night,but because theirs a window right in the room i could hear my mom yelling and running down the street after him.A song i think would pair well with this memory is "A Place For My Head" by Linkin Park I just really like the song and it helps me calm down when i need to,and i think that it goes very well with the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment