Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Musical Emotions: Sadness

In fourth grade there was this girl named Shayla. Our birthdays were very close together mine is January 9 and I think hers is the January 11. One day we were ion the bathroom and it happened to be my birthday. I wash washing my hands when I heard a couple other girls talking. So i listened like a normal forth grader would. They were talking about her birthday party that  hadn't been invited to. Normally this wouldn't have been a big to but I went to a small private school and there were only 8 people in my class 6 girls and 2 boys. So she had to do this on purpose which hurt my feelings the most. Back then I didn't know this song so I wouldn't have choose it  but now I think its funny so it makes me happy because I think it's funny! Also the mans voice is really deep and it makes me laugh! so here is the song so you can have a listen!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQPS2sk1VTY

No comments:

Post a Comment