Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Musical Emotions Anger

When i was about 5 years old, kindergarten. I was bullied by 5th graders, who were about 9,10,11 years old. I was called many names, ugly, stupid, fat, i remember i would go to teachers, but anytime they would confront the 5th gradrers they would tell lies, and because they were older they believed them. I would go home and cry to my mom, she wrote notes to m,y teachers multiple times, nothing ever happened. The next year they were gone and 1st grade went really good for me, but all though they were gone I was still very upset, and self-conscious. This made me mad because all though every other year in elementary school was great, that one year changed my life in a way that no 5 year old kid should have to go through. this being said my song is "Battle Scars" by Guy Sebastian.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPd_SDAryQ




 

No comments:

Post a Comment