Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Musical Emotions- Sadness

One of the very few things I have ever truly been sad about is when I had to move when I was around 8 years old. I had been living at that house for most of my life and was great friends with the neighborhood, so I was very attached to it. At the time of the move I was finishing the fourth grade, and because where I was going to move to is on the opposite side of Gloucester I had to move to a new school too. I actually liked music back then, so one of the songs I would listen to all the time is Eye Of the Tiger. I had always found that song making me feel happy or hyper whenever I would listen to it, so that is why it's my song of choice for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
I think that's the right version, I don't have earbuds or headphones so I can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment