Wednesday, May 4, 2016

7 Years Lukas Graham- Musical Emotions

This song is very deep and when I listen to this song I get Raged and I want to just burst out in tears. This song should give people sadness inside and this does for me. This song can actually cheer you up and Lukas the song writer is very deep and very good. This song was a big hit when it came out and still is. This song is a life saver and is good for a lot of people. Some kids listen to these deep songs cause they might have trouble at home or school and their parents might not be with them anymore. The worst feeling to have if there is no one there for you. I listen to this song and I think about my future and what I want to do with my life. If you are feeling down like you are sad or you want to rage just listen to this song and just think about your life and future. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9XKXhdFwA

No comments:

Post a Comment