Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Musical Emotions Sadness

Everyone feels sad at one point for one reason or another. Some people hide it and some show it. Some people tell other people and others just keep it to themselves. Something that made me sad was when my 5th and favorite cat disappeared. I chose to hid my emotions behind activity I do daily like playing video games or reading. But this is an example sadness that will go away after a while. But there are forms of sadness that can ruin your life. You can be depressed which can ruin your life for ever. This is an example of extreme sadness and if you have depression you should seek help. A song I listen to when I'm sad is Lights by Vexento because it helps me think why I'm sad and if its even worth being sad over.

No comments:

Post a Comment