Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cameron Muniz: Musical Emotions


When I was in the fourth grade, I was going through a tough time. It seemed as if nothing was going my way. It was almost like life did not want me to succeed. I was always super grumpy and angry. So, I found an outlet through music. The genre of music I listened to was country. Songs like Chicken Fried by the Zach Brown Band and Save  it For a Rainy Day thought me that although life throws curveballs at us and we may feel down on ourselves, we need to get over these conflicts in life and "Save it For a Rainy Day". These songs were just a few examples of songs that helped me relax and put life into perspective. Despite the stereotype, country music is very relaxing and helps a lot of people chillax. Overall, country music got me through a tough time in my life and helped me unwind.


No comments:

Post a Comment