Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Don't let me down- The ChainSmokers ft.Daya

I chose this song because it talks about how someone really needs someone to not let them down but that person gets let down. This song is one of my favorite songs because it has a lot of meaning and I like the lyrics. The Chain Smokers have made more songs like this before like the song Roses they kind of have a similar background noise. The song was published on February 5,2016 and it was a big hit and still kind of is. Drew Taggart made all of the Chain Smokers songs possible. Ounce I have listened to this song I thought of it to be really good but, then it turned to be my favorite song of 2016 so far. The album that this song is in is a really good album to listen to and download. Lucky for me I have and know people who will never let me down until the end. I can rely on people to be there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0citpYDaVg
Image result for getting let down
   

No comments:

Post a Comment