Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Grades and Sports

Image result for bad grades                      I think that grades should be more important and come before sports, even if you are the star player on your team.  Sports should come last of everything you have to do and your grades should come last after everything you do. If you fail one class you should still be able to play the sport and if you fail more than two classes you shouldn't be able to play, that's that. I personally play sports and if I didn't do good on my grades then I would accept the consequences of not being able to play the sport that I play. You shouldn't complain about what happens,you should just do your grades. If the person doesn't play sports but has bad grades, they should get something taken away that they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment