Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Importance of family

         Families are always important. They stick with us, they help us, and they do everything to support us. Hopefully. My family is amazing, they help me through anything, teach me, support me, and push me to my limits. There is nothing more important to me than my family. Without them I'd be nothing.
                                 My family
           I am being raised in the stupendous Gloucester MA with my mum, step-dad, and dad. I have 4 siblings, Taylor (oldest), Aleena, Caliana (youngest), and my step brother Phoenix. I love them with all my heart and nothing could change that. My sister Aleena and I play soccer and sometimes practice with each other if we aren't arguing. My sister Caliana and I like to sing so we do that together often.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment