Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Family - Logan Roberts

What family means to me is the eternal pact that will always be with you, dead or alive. They can never leave you, no matter if they want to, or not. As for my family, I have always loved them for my entire life... (my brother doesn't believe me though) My dad has always really enjoyed a lot of the video games I play, and he still plays games. My mom likes cooking like me, and I have her blue/green eyes that really is me. My brother also likes video games, and likes most of the TV shows that I like. I am one of the only people that I know that is the oldest sibling. I enjoy playing video games, and watching TV, and when I'm not doing that, I might be playing with one of my pet (most likely my dog, though I would like to play with my bird, or my really mean cat... that is never even home) Sometimes people believe that I have no soul... and they would be correct, but somehow I manage to still feel emotion towards my family. Family... family also means friends, friends such as Sam, Seth, and Ryan. All of which I have been friends with for a few years (I've known Ryan since kindergarten) That's basically the story of my family, though there is still a lot more to there personality... obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment