Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Family to me means everything. I was born and raised in Gloucester Mass. I have lived here ever since I was born. I have four siblings, there are five of us all together. My older siblings Max, and Maya. My little brothers Camron and Bryce. Family is the best thing in my life, family comes first. They care for me love me, even when I make mistakes. My mom especially. My mom and Dad haven't been together since I was about five years old. Since then my mom has re-married and he's the best step-dad that I've ever known. He has done so much for me. My dad is still around, and I love him dearly. My parents do everything they can in order to give me what is wanted and what is needed.


my sister.jpgFriends are also considered family to me. One of the friends that has been with me through thick and thin is my best friend Gabi. She knows more about me than anyone else. Another great friend to me is Michael Cassettari. We’ve known each other since 6th grade and he’s also really important to me. My friends are considered family, they mean as much to me the same amount that my real family does.


This is my sister-------------
this was in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment