Tuesday, November 15, 2016


Family
Family is important to me just like it is to everyone else. They are always there for me when I need them. With my family,  I feel safe and trusted. If anything happened to them I don't know what I would do. My immediate family is my mom and dad. Also, I guess that I could call my dog and my two cats immediate family, too. My parents have supported all of my decisions in life so far, and I really love them. I have a brother too but I don't really consider him as my immediate family. I don't really know him that much because he was fifteen when I was born, and I don't really remember him as a child. I still know him today because he visits for all the holidays and other events,  but we don't really have a good connection like all other brothers. We don't have the same father, so we are half Brothers
Image result for family

No comments:

Post a Comment