Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Family

My family means the world to me. I love them more than anything else in the world. They care for me, they help me and so much more. Family in general is very important to everyone. This is because we can't lose them. We will always have them no matter what happens. Whether this is just in our hearts or in person, we will always have these people in our lives. Furthermore, family is an aspect of everyone's lives that we all need to cherish. They are all people that we need to cherish because we only have a certain amount of time with them until they are gone forever.

My family, which consists of my mom, dad, and my two sisters love and care for me every day of my life. Because of this, I will always do the same for them. We all support each other through every moment in life. We also get each other through tough times which is something we all need in times of despair. Outside of my parents and sisters, we have a huge extended family. Both of my parents come from big families so, in the rare occasions that we all can get together, we always have a very good time catching up on each other's lives. Overall, family is one of the most important things in life and we should all cherish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment