Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Family




     I think family is the most important thing in our life. For me my family is something very important in my life because they are people you know that will never fail you. Family is very important because they are always with you when you need them and they can also give you pieces of advice if u have a problem. And the best part is that family can be friends and however supports you. Family means that no matter what you're in it together. It means that no matter how many times you may argue with your parents, sisters, or brothers, deep down you still have that unconditional love for them. It means that you never let them stand alone, they come first. Family means love and someone that will always be there for you through the good times and the bad. It is about encouragement, understanding, hope, comfort, advice, values, and faith. This is what I think about when I or someone says family and that is why family is important to me.
   I am being raised in Gloucester MA with my mom, dad, and my older sister. My mom and dad are doing a great job raising my sister and I. My sister and I never really played or hung out together because we like different things; I like sports and cooking and she likes theater and singing so it is a pretty big difference. But we also have a lot in common to, like good grades, respect, honesty, and we always stick by each other. The people that I also consider family is Vivian Marchant, Sophie Mills, Violet Marchant, Jenna Hoofnagle, Madison Strauss, Natasha Baumgaertel, Jenna Miller, Olivia Lojacono, Rebecca Williams, Isabella Hodges, Madison Kolterjahn, Zaila Dork, Alexah Lane, Katie Ryan, Tyler Rodolosi, and many more. 

Image result for family     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment