Monday, November 14, 2016

Drug Abuse

I think marijuana is the most used drug in the U.S today. Marijuana marijuana is referred as "the Gateway Drug". one of the reasons I think that it is the most popular is people use that drug first usually to see if they like drugs. Then the person who took in the drug later might want to move to something different like Meth,Weed,Cocaine and many other drugs they may want to experience.
            The most used drug in sports in my opinion is Steroids. One reason is that in sports, it is one of most athletes goals is to become stronger,faster,more agile,and quick on their feet. Some athletes might not be able to put in the time to work on their game, so they rely on steroids to make them better.
         marijuana is the most dangerous drug in my opinion. It affects all of the organs in your body. Also you immune system. Smoking pot can increase your heart rate by 2 times for up to 3 hours. People who take it may notice some changes in your body right after you smoke. It wears off in about 3-4 hours.
             People who are addicted to drugs should get help in many ways. First off  you should talk to you parents or a close friend. Or you could go talk to a doctor and get a interventionist to help get you off a drug. IT WILL TAKE TIME! So don't just expect you aren't addicted in a week.
       If one of my loved ones came up to me and said im addicted to a drug I would try to help them.  I would recommend them to see a interventionist to make sure they get drug free and live a happy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment