Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Social Media

     Social media in my opinion is a positive thing, now before you label me as a crazy person (though you still can...) just think about all the good it's done... There have been more than one cases of people saying "goodbye world" on such things as Facebook, and then people from across the world are trying to help them.
Image result for cyber bullying     Social media affects people in a positive way at least in my eyes, back to what I said before about the suicidal people thing... On the other hand of that there are people that say to go through with it, and sure I'm defiantly entitled to my opinions (you'd probably know that if you read most of my things...) but if your opinion is that they should kill themselves then you should stay quiet. But most of the time 'kys's that show up have no reason to be pointed at that person anyways...
     A negative way, as I literally just said, is that no matter how positive you are, no matter how nice you are to everybody, there is always going to be one person telling you to kill yourself. Now I'm going to give some tough love, if somebody that you don't even know tells you to kill yourself, screw them, you don't need to listen to them,gain some common sense people...
     Now it's time for a full loop around to the positives, now I already talked twice about the positives so I'm just going to end this one here...
     Now for the segment that you've all been waiting for... Have I ever been bullied? The answer is: I don't know... Now if anybody made fun of me I usually do one of two things: 1. I don't care, and think that everybody has their own opinions (such as on anime...) or 2. I look non-Chantilly threaten to kill them... It's usually the first one though, case and point, the only exception is Tyler...

No comments:

Post a Comment