Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Social Media : How it Effects Lives

Social Media can effect people's lives in so may different ways. Some of those ways are being attached to the point where you can't leave your computer or phone, and another way would be when you are getting cyber bullied and there's nothing you can do. Social media is full of both negative and positive, it really depends on what kind of person you are. Like I said before, people have gotten attached to social media, because it's the kind of person. A benefit of social media would be to see what your friends are doing on vacation, or to see funny posts. Personally I have been bullied on social media. There was a time period from about middle of sixth grade to the middle of seventh grade, when I was getting bullied. People all over social media were telling me that I'm fat and / or ugly. People were also telling me that I don't deserve to be on this earth, i would get comments saying "the world isn't big enough for you!", things like that got to me. I never found out who was saying and doing all of these hateful things, it was anonymous. If it wasn't for my friends, I don't know how i would be feeling today.




No comments:

Post a Comment