Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Inspiration



My Inspiration

My inspiration is Eminem, he is one of the world’s fastest rappers and a father.  Eminem’s real name is Marshall Mathers, he was born October 17, 1972. He has three daughters, Hailie, Alaina, and Whitney Mathers. Eminem is my is my inspiration because when he first started rapping all the other rappers told him he couldn't do it, that he couldn't be the best . They were wrong. Eminem never gave up, what they told him only made him want to prove them wrong. He has become one of the world’s best and fastest rappers. He doesn't give up, he never has never given up. You would think he’d give up after what the other rappers told him and after everything he went through in life, he didn’t. He doesn't care what other people think about him. He does what he does because he loves doing it, not because people think he should. He is Marshall Mathers and he’s not going to change for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment