Wednesday, January 13, 2016

integrity

                               Integrity                            Integrity to me means that you stick by something to prove a point or to prove someone wrong. If you tell someone that you wont do something, you WONT do that thing if you do then that's not integrity. I demonstrate this is a few was. If someone tells me something and tells me not to tell anyone then I WONT. If i would tell someone then I wouldn't have integrity, that's not a good way to live. A lot of people show integrity in our A5 program, if someone wants to sub in and another person wants to as well be the bigger person and let the other person play. In our school, we show it by telling our teacher we will do something. That takes integrity and if you don't do that thing, that's not integrity.

       

       

No comments:

Post a Comment