Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Who is my inspiration? part 2!

I actually have a person I look up to, if you look at my old post, you'll see that my inspiration was myself, but that was mostly because I didn't know who to do, but now I have someone now... His name is Izuku Midoriya, and sure he doesn't exist and he's an anime character, but his story is one to be inspired by. He lives in a world where superpowers are common, but he doesn't have any. Everyone would make fun of him for going to superhero school, and he even got accepted into the most prestigious superhero training schools, in the best class. His entire life he wanted to be like his favorite hero, All Might, the strongest superhero of his time, and he saves people with a smile on his face. *Spoilers* He then one day learned that All Might has a power that can be transferred, and he had to train extremely hard to gain it. Long story short, he gained the power, and he's trying everyday to become amazing with his power, so he too can save people with a smile. He is one of the few people I inspire, and I hope that someday I can push through to make an impossible dream come true in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment