Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Inspiration- Cameron Muniz

My inspiration is Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs is an amazing man. He was adopted when he was a child and still went on to do amazing things. He was rejected various times in his life like when he made the Apple Lisa and the Apple III. He even got fired from his job. However, he persisted. He went on to get his job back as the CEO of Apple and he made numerous successful products such as the iPod, iPhone and the iMac. He always continued to invent no matter what. Steve Jobs also had pancreatic cancer. Sadly, he died. Even with cancer, he still did his annual conference where they introduce their newest products. The last product he presented was the iPhone 4; One of the most innovative products of all time. Steve Jobs is my inspiration and I strive to be like him in my everyday life.

Image result for steve jobsImage result for steve jobsImage result for steve jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment