Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Jim Unis Discussion- Cameron Muniz

Jim Unis is truly an inspiring man. His story inspired me to be a better person. Jim made me realize that my health was more important than doing something else. He inspired me to follow my dreams because there is a chance that I could achieve them through hard work and dedication. Jim did this by working hard and football and the outcome was that he had the potential to go pro. He also taught me to do what makes me happy. Jim loved to sing and act despite the stereotype that boys and football players "Shouldn't sing". He did not listen to these stereotypes and was amazing. He even auditioned for American Idol! Jim Unis was an inspiring person who told his story of following his dreams and hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment