Tuesday, April 11, 2017

                                           Jim Unis Talk

               On 3/22, Jim Unis came to talk to our after school club. The main premise of the talk, I feel, was to inspire us to pursue or futures strongly. The speech was very inspiring in the sense that I want to work my hardest and go to collage and be successful. One thing that stood out to me was his career path. He could have became a professional football player in the NFL, but the amount of concussions he had was too great and he would have taken serious brain damage if he got another one. This basically ruined his life. What was he going to do besides football? Well, it all worked out because he became a motivational speaker, and he also works with kids from troubled neighborhoods. Hopefully, life works out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment