Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Inspiration Part 2


Image result for logan paul

          My inspiration is Logan Paul because, he is a maverick. A maverick is a person who is independent minded and is not afraid to something reckless and spontaneous. He teaches his audience that it is okay to be who you are. He also teaches us to live in the moment and since I have started watching his daily vlogs I have become more of an awesome person. Logan Paul has accomplished so much during his life time so far, currently he is working on his show Logan Paul vs. some other things he has accomplished is his success in vine and YouTube. He was in the movie the thinning and airplane mode. well anyway Logan Paul is just my inspiration and that's that.
BE A MAVERICK - Logan Paul


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG8rbF3g2AMX70yOd8vqIZg




No comments:

Post a Comment