Wednesday, October 14, 2015

One day I was at a hockey game and my brother's team was winning. A team mate was going to shoot a goal and she got hit right in the head and fell to the ground. They game kept going on ( my brother is a goalie) when the other team took a shot and my brother caught it and didn't give it back to the ref, he pointed to the player on his team that was hurt(his best friend). A player on the other team carried him to the bench and the coaches looked at him and he had broken his collar bone, but if it wasn't for my brother and the other team that player would've been on the ice hurt for the rest of the game. 

Sportsmanship to me means respect of the other team. Like if someone is hurt and no one helps that person to me its bad sportsmanship, but if someone (especially on the other team) helps them to me that is great sportsmanship

No comments:

Post a Comment